How do I return items I've ordered?
We understand that returns happen, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to return any unneeded items!
Defective product? We apologize for the inconvenience! You do not need to submit an RMA return request. Please contact us at email@example.com, and we will work with you on a solution.
Did you receive the wrong item? We are sorry for the trouble! You do not need to submit an RMA return request. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will send you the correct item at no additional cost. Make sure to let us know which item you received and the qty.
Here are the details for returns:
- We accept returns for unused stock products within 90 days of purchase.
- Corrugate, printed, custom products, and clearance items are non-returnable. If you have any issues, please let us know, and we will work toward a resolution.
- We ask that all bundles or cases be complete.
- EcoEnclose does not cover the cost of the return.
- Water Activated Tape Dispensers have a 30-day return window and a repair warranty (details are below).
Ordered the wrong product or size? We've got you covered! We can issue a store credit or refund of the product total minus the return cost once the product is returned. If you are interested in an exchange, we can issue store credit and let you know once that is complete so that you can place a new order.
If you have an account set up with us, please create a Return Merchandise Authorization via our website, and we will respond with the next steps.
- Go to www.ecoenclose.com
- Log into your account.
- Click on the order in question.
- Check the box for the product you would like to return.
- Click Return
- Use the dropdowns to select the reason and the reimbursement method.
If you do not have an account, you should be able to create one and process the return from there. If you have any issues, please let us know.
Having issues with a non-returnable product? Please contact us and we are happy to explore the issue with you. email@example.com
Limited repair warranty for Water Activated Tape Dispensers.
Phoenix Kraft Paper Tape Dispenser - Electric: Warranty: 1 year parts & labor
Phoenix Kraft Paper Tape Dispenser - Manual: Warranty: 1 year parts & labor
BP Brand Dispenser - Electric Warranty: 2 year parts, 6 months labor
BP Brand Dispenser - Manual Warranty: 2 year parts, 6 months labor
Pull and Tear Tape Dispenser: Warranty: 2 year parts, 6 months labor
Need to return an Enterprise order? These orders are typically placed via a member of our Customer Growth team. These are handled on a case-by-case basis and may require a restocking fee. Please contact your sales representative or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We want to make it as seamless and fun as possible for you to ship your products in sustainable packaging solutions. Our Commitment to You
We thank you for your business!