Is EcoEnclose FSC or SFI Certified?
The majority of EcoEnclose’s paper products are 100% recycled. Most are over 95% post-consumer waste. We don’t manufacture or convert any virgin tree-based products and we don’t sell to other manufacturers (and therefore are not selling to an entity that might be Chain of Custody certified). Therefore, EcoEnclose as a company does not need to be FSC (or SFI) Chain of Custody certified.
That said, we greatly value the importance of FSC and SFI certifications in ensuring a long-term sustainable solution to paper, wood and other tree-based products.
As such, all of the paper being utilized in our boxes and paper-based mailers is certified as sustainable. Here’s a snapshot of certification information on our different products:
- Corrugated shipping boxes: All of our custom shipping boxes are made from FSC Recycled 100% corrugate, and sourced from FSC Chain of Custody certified suppliers.
- Padded mailers: Our 100% recycled padded mailers are made by a manufacturing partner that is SFI Chain of Custody certified.
- Kraft mailers: Our 100% recycled Kraft mailers are made with paper produced in mills that are SFI Certified and Chain of Custody FSC Certified.
- Rigid mailers: Our 100% recycled rigid mailers are made with FSC Recycled 100% paperboard, produced in mills that are Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI®) Certified, Chain of Custody FSC® Certified and PEFC Chain of Custody Certified.
- Tuck boxes: Our 100% recycled tuck boxes are made with FSC Recycled 100% paperboard, produced in mills that are Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) Certified, Chain of Custody FSC Certified and PEFC Chain of Custody Certified.