Do your Thermal Labels contain BPA?
We do not have BPA or BPS in the thermal paper we use. Most of the receipts you get at a store do have BPA in the thermal material, but we made sure ours does not. Although it does cost a bit more to make, it's the right thing for us to do to align with our values.
- Label: Facestock is made with virgin paper
- Release liner: Made with 100% recycled paper that is 100% post-consumer waste.
- Hydrogen peroxide bleaching process for paper label.
- Adhesive: Avery Dennison, recycle compatible, all-temperature acrylic emulsion adhesive.
- BPA and BPS free
- Paper and labels are manufactured in Canada