Is your tissue paper chlorine free?
Yes! Our 100% Recycled Tissue Paper is chlorine free.
Here are some other features for our papers:
- Our papers are made from 100% recycled material comprised mainly of recovered paper grades DLK, OCC & ONP. At no time is virgin pulp used.
- Our recycled kraft papers are 100% recyclable.
- Our papers do not contain heavy metals over the concentration levels set forth by CONEG (Coalition of Northeastern Governors). These levels concern lead, cadmium, mercury, and hexavalent chromium.
- Maintained compliance concerning California's Proposition 65. No materials contain the listed proposition 65 substances in concentration levels great enough to be detectable after product manufacturing.
- Papers are considered chlorine free.
- None contain ozone-depleting chemicals in any concentrations.
- No chemicals are added to the paper during the conversion process.